PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Interview met voormalig Duitse minister van Defensie Bulow over 11 September

lennart
12-02-04, 16:34
http://www.prisonplanet.com/021104vonbuelow.html

Bulow heeft een boek geschreven over 11 September waarin hij de 11 September tragedie heeft onderzocht, ditmaal zonder direct de schuld bij Usama [de CIA-spion] te leggen.

Er staat nog een interessant stukje in over de "dansende Palestijnen" die die dag direct te zien waren op CNN.

Err, 9 11, I just watched the scenery. And I said there must have- gone something very [wrong]. I watched the TV for example and in the same minute that the TV showed the planes driving into the World Trade Center, you found these Palestinians dancing and laughing. And a few days later one could find out that this was fake. It was made by a TV crew of the defense ministry in Israel and they gave candies to the people and they laughed about it. And, nobody told it. And the question for me was who brought this TV stuff right in time into the national networks like CNN and CBS and so on and so on.

Kortom uitstekende propaganda bedacht door Israel.

Jammer dat CNN nooit wat meer aandacht heeft besteed aan de dansende Israeli die zaten juichen toen de WTC torens instortten.