PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Vrouw leeft en slaapt een jaar lang met lijk in bed

Mark
18-02-04, 08:08
Woman Lived And Slept With Corpse For A Year

Mary Ellen Lyons, an elderly woman living in rural Ireland with her brother Michael, kept a dark secret - that their sister Agnes, who also lived in the same house, had been dead for a year.
Life for the two went on, with Mary even sharing Agnes's bed. The family were extremely religious and lived in an isolated part of Ireland, so much so Michael would never open either sisters room, or even watch the television if a woman was on it.
Mary even forgot when it was that sister Agnes expired: "I have tried to remember when Agnes died but I just can't remember. I remember getting Christmas cards at Christmas 2002 but I cannot remember if Agnes was dead at the time."

Source: www.sky.com

18-02-04, 16:12
Geplaatst door Mark
Woman Lived And Slept With Corpse For A Year

Mary Ellen Lyons, an elderly woman living in rural Ireland with her brother Michael, kept a dark secret - that their sister Agnes, who also lived in the same house, had been dead for a year.
Life for the two went on, with Mary even sharing Agnes's bed. The family were extremely religious and lived in an isolated part of Ireland, so much so Michael would never open either sisters room, or even watch the television if a woman was on it.
Mary even forgot when it was that sister Agnes expired: "I have tried to remember when Agnes died but I just can't remember. I remember getting Christmas cards at Christmas 2002 but I cannot remember if Agnes was dead at the time."

Source: www.sky.com

.....Vorige week was t nog ergens in Tjechieje en nu is t in Ierland...

mark61
18-02-04, 17:11
Geplaatst door 850
.....Vorige week was t nog ergens in Tjechieje en nu is t in Ierland...

Tis een nieuwe Hype!

~Panthera~
18-02-04, 20:07
Gezelli, :D zo zie je je zus nog eens, ook als ze al tijden dood is. :moe:
Yuck !