PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Pitbull bijt allebei de armen van vrouw af

Mark
18-02-04, 09:10
Woman Loses Arms In Pit Bull Attack

A 91 year-old woman has been left in a critical condition in hospital after her great-grandson's pit bull attacked her at her home. Both of her arms needed to be amputated at the elbow.
Ruby Sharum was putting the shopping away with her grandaughter when the dog attacked. The grandaughter alerted neighbours who called 911.
Neighbour Shelbi Moore said: "I was terrified. I had always thought that dog might hurt somebody." Moore had called authorities 10 times because of the dog during the past year. The dog has now been put down.

Source: www.local6.com

mark61
18-02-04, 15:11
Hebben ze daar ook Sloggireclames?

~Panthera~
18-02-04, 19:19
Geplaatst door Mark
Woman Loses Arms In Pit Bull Attack

A 91 year-old woman has been left in a critical condition in hospital after her great-grandson's pit bull attacked her at her home. Both of her arms needed to be amputated at the elbow.
Ruby Sharum was putting the shopping away with her grandaughter when the dog attacked. The grandaughter alerted neighbours who called 911.
Neighbour Shelbi Moore said: "I was terrified. I had always thought that dog might hurt somebody." Moore had called authorities 10 times because of the dog during the past year. The dog has now been put down.

Source: www.local6.com
---------------------------------

Fijn baasje. :kalasniko
Aan de hond herken je de baas.