PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Joden over zionisten

Sawda
25-03-04, 20:16
THE STATE OF ISRAEL HAS DECLARED ALL-OUT WAR ON THE JEWISH PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

Ariel Sharon, the Prime Minister of Israel told the crowd at a Rome hotel. "We are witness to a great wave of anti-Semitism, and apart from the usual anti-Semitism against Jews, there is today the added hate of the collective Jew, which is Israel.”… “The best solution to anti-Semitism is immigration to Israel. It is the only place on Earth where Jews can live as Jews," he said. (BBC website of Monday, 17 November, 2003 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3275979.stm)

Mr. Sharon has moved from the planning stages as stated in November, 2003, to the execution of the plan which has been in development since the days of Herzl, the founder of the Zionist movement, who stated in his diary “It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

In executing this plan they have successfully escalated anti-Semitism throughout the world.
There is great pain that the press and politicians are calling the actions of the Zionist movement “Jewish actions.” With these words they are helping the Zionists to fulfill their dreams.
We call upon the world again to understand that the state of “Israel” does not represent the Jewish faith and traditions and that Zionists are the greatest enemies to the Jewish people.

We appeal to people of good will in the media itself to open their minds and hearts to what we are proclaiming about the truth of Judaism, which has been distorted by the Zionists.

The promises of the Torah are always to be realized. This verse from the Torah demonstrates that those who are his enemies will pay a price when The kingdom of G-D will prevail.

Deuteronomy 32:43: Praise his People, O Nations: For he will avenge the blood of his servants. He will render vengeance against his adversaries and make expiation for his land and his People.