PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Hizbullah en Hamas bundelen krachten tegen de zionistische entiteit

SjaakSpier
29-03-04, 20:25
Hizbullah And Hamas Join Hands To Fight Israel
Mar 29, 2004
Source: Albawaba

Lebanon's Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah told Hamas' new leader on Saturday to consider the Lebanese resistance movement under his command following Israel's assassination of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin.

In a show of unity between the two groups, Hamas new chief Khaled Meshaal also addressed thousands of Hizbullah followers at a memorial service in Beirut for his predecessor Yassin.

"Consider us in Hizbullah - from the secretary-general and leadership down to our fighters and women - members of Hamas, and soldiers under your command," Nasrallah told Meshal on Saturday.

"I say to our brothers in Palestine: We in Lebanon are with you. Be sure that your blood is our blood and your sheikh is our sheikh. We share the same destiny and this means that our fight is one," Nasrallah stressed.

Nasrallah told the gathering in Beirut Israelis were planning to plant explosives at unspecified targets, but gave no further details except to say: "I'm saying that in some of these places we are going to be waiting for them."

Nasrallah said Israeli suggestions he could be next on its hit list did not scare him. "The talk about assassinations does not frighten us," Nasrallah said. "I tell the Israelis that we are here in Lebanon waiting for them."

On his part, Mashaal said Israel faces an "earthquake" of revenge for killing Yassin.

"I say with absolute certainty that the assassination of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin will cause an earthquake to the Zionists," Mashaal told Dubai-based TV station Al-Arabiya. He said the revenge "will spare no targets."

Mashaal said his group will not attack U.S. targets in the Middle East. He warned, however, that "America's bias" toward Israel and its occupation of Iraq were creating enemies for it throughout the Arab and Islamic worlds.

"Hamas...battle is inside Palestine and against the Zionist occupation...but I cannot predict what the reaction of Arab and Islamic masses might be :rambo: ," he said.

Mashaal also urged Arab leaders not to revive a peace initiative with the Jewish state, adding "peace with Israel has become an illusion."

barfly
29-03-04, 21:10
Ik dacht dat Hizbo' llah een sjiitische groepering was en Hamas een sunni groepering. Komt nu allesh goed?

SjaakSpier
29-03-04, 21:56
Ik dacht dat Hizbo' llah een sjiitische groepering was en Hamas een sunni groepering.

Dus??