PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : De merkwaardige gangen van Atta en Rudy Dekkers

lennart
14-04-04, 19:57
Gedeelten uit een interview:

Valentine:

For all intents and purposes, as your research into Barry Seal has shown - along with the work of many others who have dared to look into the subject matter - the world's largest cargo airline has been run by the CIA. Intelligence officials have a definite link to this little Venice airport, don't they? Some people would argue that it was "just a coincidence" that Atta and the 9-11 boys would come there to learn to fly.

Hopsicker:

It's beyond coincidence at this point. In fact, you'll even find that the owner of the flight school in Venice, Wallace J. Hilliard, was in business with a key figure in the Whitewater scandal, Truman Arnold, a Bill Clinton crony from Arkansas who had been the finance chairman of the Democratic Party.
Arnold's attorney in Whitewater was longtime Washington figure Richard Ben-Veniste, who was just named to sit on the 9-11 investigation panel.

So, Ben-Veniste has ties to people he is supposed to be investigating. So when you are talking, in this case, about the owner of the "terror flight school" you are talking about a person that anyone might naturally consider a possible suspect.

Hilliard, a 70-year-old multimillionaire health insurance executive and a self-styled Mormon bishop, inexplicably went into business three years ago with a Dutch native living in America, Rudy Dekkers, and began buying flight schools which shortly thereafter were flooded with Arab student pilots.

Initially, I thought that Dekkers owned the flight school. But Hilliard was always the true owner of the flight school where Atta and one of the other 9-11 hijackers trained.

There was another hijacker who trained next door at the Florida Flight Training Center which - coincidentally, you might say - is also owned by a Dutch native.

It appears that Zaccarias Moussaoui who is scheduled to go on trial for conspiracy in the 9-11 attacks was also here.

(....)

Valentine:

Who are these Dutch fellows? How did they get involved?

Hopsicker:

That's the question. Who are these guys? Why were they training hundreds of Arabs here in America to fly? There aren't that many flight jobs in the Arab world, yet they were training hundreds of men for only a handful of jobs. So something else was really going on. And what they did simply did not make business sense. They paid twice what the flight school in Venice was worth, clearly throwing around somebody else's money.

If you were the CIA and you were running some secret operation in this country and you wanted to create plausible deniability, then why not bring in two Dutch men to come to the United States and run the flight school for you?

It's a big story. I will tell you that I have just completed a three-hour taped interview with Atta's American girlfriend.

(....)

Hopsicker:

Atta's girlfriend was a pink-haired stripper. She lived with him for two months before she kicked Atta out when she found a new boyfriend.

From what she described, we've been able to positively identify five people who were close associates of Atta. I don't mean fellow student pilots. I'm talking about people he went to meetings with. They are all still alive and I will tell you this: they are not Arabs. They are all Germans.

Here's Atta, who spent eight years in a two-year urban planning collegiate program in Hamburg, Germany. What was Atta doing in German for all those years? Didn't anyone in Germany notice that this foreign national had spent eight years in a two-year program? Of course they did. Atta was an intelligence agent.

And from what his girlfriend told me. Atta was psychopathic enough to have done what he is said to have done. And he did hate the United States. I have no proof that he was the guy who flew into the World Trade Center, but everything I have shows that he could have.

(...)

Valentine:

What is this German connection?

Hopsicker:

I don't have the slightest clue. But then, again, speaking of the Oklahoma City bombing, just ask yourself the question: Who was Andreas Strassmeir, the German national, who was intimately tied to the circumstances surrounding the Oklahoma City bombing?

Valentine:

Strassmeir was the close friend of self-styled "Southern rights activist" Kick Lyons who played a part in the destruction of Liberty Lobby, the populist institution that published The Spotlight.

Piper:

When you mentioned this German connection, I immediately thought of Lyon's friend Strassmeir who - although German and ostensibly a "neo-Nazi" - turns out to be quite fluent in Hebrew, the state language of Israel.

As much as it will surprise many people, the fact is that Israeli and German intelligence are very, very tightly interconnected, going back to the days of German General Reinhard Gehlen (who became a U.S. asset after World War II and who worked quite closely with the Israelis, a point that many people like to forget).

And if you bother to look into the Lavon Affair of the 1950s, when the Israelis plotted terrorist attacks against U.S. installations in Egypt to be falsely blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, there were Germans involved in that little venture.

Hopsicker:

Well, I will say this: I know some other things that I'm not telling right now. There are ties to the former KGB in all of this. The KGB has been around Hilliard's operation in Venice. I don't know why they were there, but I know that Hilliard knew they were there. And not just the KGB, there were individuals who flew for the Israeli military who were there at the Venice airport.
(...)
http://www.rense.com/general33/dissc.htm

Al-Qa'ida is een creatie van de geheime diensten. :moe: