PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Voetbalwedstrijd gestaakt om hoofddoek

BniMakaada
26-04-04, 12:03
Voetbalwedstrijd gestaakt om hoofddoek

SYDNEY - Een scheidsrechter heeft in Australië voor opschudding gezorgd door een wedstrijd vrouwenvoetbal te staken omdat een islamitische speelster weigerde haar hoofddoek af te doen. De Australische voetbalbond liet maandag weten det het gaat onderzoeken of de arbiter kan worden geschorst wegens discrimenerend gedrag.
Afifa Saad, een productieve spits, speelt al vier jaar met een hoofddoek. De bewuste arbiter fluit al twaalf jaar. Hij sommeerde afgelopen zaterdag Saad de witte hoofddoek te verwisslen voor een 'hijab' in de clubkleuren. Saaf, bijgestaan door haar teamgenoten, weigerde, waarop de scheidsrechter besloot de wedstrijd helemaal af te blazen.

Bofko
26-04-04, 12:08
Er staat niet bij of ze in korte broek speelden. :cheefbek:

Daviddavid
26-04-04, 12:12
Toen ik de kop las dacht ik even dat Beckham weer een nieuw trendje had bedacht qua haarstijl.

Al3arbi
26-04-04, 12:14
Dikke poep. :haha: !!

Anyone got pics?

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 12:18
Geplaatst door Al3arbi
Dikke poep. :haha: !!

Anyone got pics?

Geplaatst door Bofko
Er staat niet bij of ze in korte broek speelden. :cheefbek:

http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/dimensions_people/Transcripts/Afifa_Saad_m607268.jpg
Afifa Saad

Muslim Soccer Player

Broadcast 6.30pm on 14/05/2003

Afifa Saad is one of Australia’s best young soccer players. At 17 years old she is the youngest of thirteen children and is tipped to soon play for Australia. However, what makes this young striker so unique is the fact that she plays each match kitted out in a white Muslim scarf and long track pants worn under her team shorts. This is one Australian who is passionate about her sport, her family her religion and her country.

GEORGE NEGUS: Our last story this evening is another chance to showcase the work of Dahlia Abdel-Aziz. Our regular viewers, the millions of you out there, will remember that Dahlia won the ABC's 'Race Around Oz' competition a couple of years back. Her prize included the opportunity to produce some stories for us at New Dimensions. A few weeks back, her first terrific effort was on the Muslim feast of Eid. Her second, tonight, with Jane Cunningham as the reporter, is about a young Melbourne woman passionate about her sport and her religion.

AFIFA SAAD: Hi. My name is Afifa Saad. I come from a family of 13. I have a twin brother. I'm 20 years of age. I play soccer for South Women's Soccer Club. I play striker.

(VISION OF AFIFA SOCCER TRAINING)

AFIFA SAAD: I started in primary school. I used to play with mates, boys and girls. And they kind of used to always pick me on their teams. In mid-'99 I took it up. I played for Bulleen Zebras. That's when it all began with my soccer career. I thought I would get, you know, "You shouldn't do that. You should do something else. It's not really feminine." But I got the, "Yeah, good on you. Well done. That's excellent. You're the first one - someone has to break the ice." If that's me, then I'll go for it, you know.

ZAFIR SAAD, AFIFA'S BROTHER: From our family point of view, we got no problem. She can try going as high as she wants. And we don't have a problem. We encourage her in every way possible.

AFIFA SAAD: I wake up every morning every day of my life with a smile on my face - how grateful I am for having the best parents and the family that I have and the people that I know - just great, fabulous people.

JANE CUNNINGHAM, REPORTER: When we visited Afifa's home, her parents were away on their pilgrimage to Mecca. But her brothers let us know how proud of her they are.

ZAFIR SAAD: She's a very compassionate, lovable person. All her nephews and nieces get along well with her. They look up to her.

JANE CUNNINGHAM: Does it make you proud?

SAAD SAAD: Yeah. it does. Makes me proud to be here.

ZAFIR SAAD: She does make me proud. It makes, I think, the Muslim girls proud as well from what she's doing.

JANE CUNNINGHAM: Afifa faces her first match back from injury and her first match of the season - Melbourne v. Adelaide.

ALEXANDER ALOXOPOULOS: She's a team person. Everyone loves her. First day of training when she came back, everyone clapped her the moment she got out of the car.

GIRL 1: I think she's pretty awesome. She's one of the strongest players I've every played with. Very, very strong. Her kicks as a keeper and as a striker are just really powerful.

GIRL 2: I just think Afifa's a real inspiration to anyone who plays soccer, or outside of that. The way she fought back through the adversity of all the injuries she had last season, to carry on and be as strong as she has been is just fantastic.

ALEXANDER ALOXOPOULOS: She's had problems with her fitness. And also, her injuries have curtailed her career as a striker, if you like. So we've put her as a goalkeeper. And I feel that in terms of her ability to progress as a soccer player, ultimately, you know, in a higher competition, possibly overseas, she needs to make an impact as goalkeeper. I think that's where her strength is.

JANE CUNNINGHAM: Afifa's not only passionate about her soccer. She's also deeply committed to her culture and her religious beliefs.

AFIFA SAAD: Being Muslims, you are a stranger towards a lot of people, towards everyone in life. And that - I live with it and I'm happy. Because everybody being the same - it just makes life too boring. It's good to be something... to be different in life. Be you - being yourself. Unique. Many people say, "What do you wear?" and I tell them. They say, "Good on you," you know. I'll get that motivation, the positive feedback that I want to hear.

ALEXANDER ALOXOPOULOS: She has to wear clothes that cover all her skin. So sometimes the referee might say, "Oh, well, no, she's not allowed to wear a black top that goes underneath the soccer strip." So, you know, certain things like that that we, you know, we try and get through. But there hasn't really been that much. There's no official - or I believe there is no official ruling - that says that she can't do it.

AFIFA SAAD: I'm just grateful that, you know, when I'm on the field, with my team and all that, they accept me for who I am, not what I am. They don't judge me. First of all, they see who I am on the inside. They can judge then. They really accept me for who I am. I'm grateful for that. When the September 11 attack occurred, that's when I started to just give up. I felt, "My God." I thought my career was over. You know, I got so scared. Not just what happened to the people that died, but it's Muslim that did the attack. And it kind of gave me the... Kind of half of me was just gone because of what's happened. And I was afraid that if I do continue playing soccer, I would get that rejection from everyone. But I just had to do it for my sake, for my community, for me as a Muslim.

ZAFIR SAAD: Good on her. She's going out there, she's doing something. She's not forgetting her religion, but she's just going out... doing her sport. I think it's great!

AFIFA SAAD: That support, with the family, with the community, with everyone - not just my community, the non-Muslim people as well - that kind of encouragement and that "Go for it! You go, girl," you know? Just... The amazing feelings. It's a beautiful thing. That keeps me going forever.

GEORGE NEGUS: It's a beautiful thing. Soccer-playing Afifa Saad. Shades of 'Bend It Like Beckham'. As we've said before, it's handy to remind ourselves of the very human fact that Muslims are people as well as Muslims. Afifa's reaction to September 11 certainly should have shown you that.

Bron: http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/dimensions_people/Transcripts/s855919.htm

AnnemarieH
26-04-04, 12:42
Beetje vreemde situatie, als je een moslima gaat toestaan om afwijkende kleding te dragen, kun je de andere spelers ook niet meer verplichten om allemaal hetzelfde tenue te dragen.

Ook komt het een beetje vreemd over dat een meisje voor wie de islam kennelijk zo belangrijk is dat ze er op staat om een hoofddoekje te dragen, voetbal speelt. Dat is nou niet echt in overeenstemming met de islamitische kijk op de rol van de vrouw.

GroteWolf
26-04-04, 12:42
Lijkt wel Bend it Like Beckham. Leuke film trouwens (niet voor fundi's). Die titel heeft wel wat extra betekenis gekregen, lately.

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 12:54
Geplaatst door AnnemarieH
Beetje vreemde situatie, als je een moslima gaat toestaan om afwijkende kleding te dragen, kun je de andere spelers ook niet meer verplichten om allemaal hetzelfde tenue te dragen.

Ook komt het een beetje vreemd over dat een meisje voor wie de islam kennelijk zo belangrijk is dat ze er op staat om een hoofddoekje te dragen, voetbal speelt. Dat is nou niet echt in overeenstemming met de islamitische kijk op de rol van de vrouw.

Ik denk dat je een beetje beter moet lezen en snappen hoe het zit met voetbal kleding. Ze draagt helemaal geen afwijkende tenue.

AnnemarieH
26-04-04, 12:58
Geplaatst door Zwarte Schaap
Ik denk dat je een beetje beter moet lezen en snappen hoe het zit met voetbal kleding. Ze draagt helemaal geen afwijkende tenue.
Oh sinds wanneer dragen voetballers in Australië hoofddoekjes?

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 13:04
Oh sinds wanneer dragen voetballers in Australië hoofddoekjes? Het hoofdoekje hoort niet bij het tenue. En jij hebt het over afwijkende tenue.

BniMakaada
26-04-04, 13:09

Zoals ZS aanhaalde is het tenue wat ze draagt niet afwijkend.

Ik kan vermelden dat ik ook voetbal speel met een langere broek met daarover het broekje van de club. Nooit problemen mee gehad.

AnnemarieH
26-04-04, 13:30
Het hoofdoekje hoort niet bij het tenue. En jij hebt het over afwijkende tenue.
Oh dan is er dus ook geen bezwaar om met een helm of sinterklaasmijter op te gaan voetballen. Dat we het even weten...

taouanza
26-04-04, 13:37
Oh dan is er dus ook geen bezwaar om met een helm of sinterklaasmijter op te gaan voetballen. Dat we het even weten...

Jammer he dat islamitische meisjes aan sport doen. Weer een vooroordeel ontkracht.:jammer:

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 13:42

JIJ mag alles, je mag ook op het paard van sinterklaas gaan zitten.

nl-x
26-04-04, 13:44
Oh sinds wanneer dragen voetballers in Australië hoofddoekjes?
Sinds wanneer dragen voetballers in de wereld oerlelijke grote geeloranje zonnebrillen die bijna vergelijkbaar zijn met skibrillen die totaal niet bij het tenue horen. En sinds wanneer was dat een probleem voor jouw?

http://www.hulpnet.com/img_hulpnet/voetbal.jpg

AnnemarieH
26-04-04, 13:44
Geplaatst door taouanza
Jammer he dat islamitische meisjes aan sport doen. Weer een vooroordeel ontkracht.:jammer:
Dat juich ik juist alleen maar toe! Het is trouwens geen vooroordeel maar een feit dat meisjes nogal wat sporten niet kunnen beoefenen als ze zich aan de islamitische regels houden.

Al3arbi
26-04-04, 13:50
http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/dimensions_people/Transcripts/Afifa_Saad_m607268.jpg
Afifa Saad

Muslim Soccer Player

Broadcast 6.30pm on 14/05/2003

Afifa Saad is one of Australia’s best young soccer players. At 17 years old she is the youngest of thirteen children and is tipped to soon play for Australia. However, what makes this young striker so unique is the fact that she plays each match kitted out in a white Muslim scarf and long track pants worn under her team shorts. This is one Australian who is passionate about her sport, her family her religion and her country.

GEORGE NEGUS: Our last story this evening is another chance to showcase the work of Dahlia Abdel-Aziz. Our regular viewers, the millions of you out there, will remember that Dahlia won the ABC's 'Race Around Oz' competition a couple of years back. Her prize included the opportunity to produce some stories for us at New Dimensions. A few weeks back, her first terrific effort was on the Muslim feast of Eid. Her second, tonight, with Jane Cunningham as the reporter, is about a young Melbourne woman passionate about her sport and her religion.

AFIFA SAAD: Hi. My name is Afifa Saad. I come from a family of 13. I have a twin brother. I'm 20 years of age. I play soccer for South Women's Soccer Club. I play striker.

(VISION OF AFIFA SOCCER TRAINING)

AFIFA SAAD: I started in primary school. I used to play with mates, boys and girls. And they kind of used to always pick me on their teams. In mid-'99 I took it up. I played for Bulleen Zebras. That's when it all began with my soccer career. I thought I would get, you know, "You shouldn't do that. You should do something else. It's not really feminine." But I got the, "Yeah, good on you. Well done. That's excellent. You're the first one - someone has to break the ice." If that's me, then I'll go for it, you know.

ZAFIR SAAD, AFIFA'S BROTHER: From our family point of view, we got no problem. She can try going as high as she wants. And we don't have a problem. We encourage her in every way possible.

AFIFA SAAD: I wake up every morning every day of my life with a smile on my face - how grateful I am for having the best parents and the family that I have and the people that I know - just great, fabulous people.

JANE CUNNINGHAM, REPORTER: When we visited Afifa's home, her parents were away on their pilgrimage to Mecca. But her brothers let us know how proud of her they are.

ZAFIR SAAD: She's a very compassionate, lovable person. All her nephews and nieces get along well with her. They look up to her.

JANE CUNNINGHAM: Does it make you proud?

SAAD SAAD: Yeah. it does. Makes me proud to be here.

ZAFIR SAAD: She does make me proud. It makes, I think, the Muslim girls proud as well from what she's doing.

JANE CUNNINGHAM: Afifa faces her first match back from injury and her first match of the season - Melbourne v. Adelaide.

ALEXANDER ALOXOPOULOS: She's a team person. Everyone loves her. First day of training when she came back, everyone clapped her the moment she got out of the car.

GIRL 1: I think she's pretty awesome. She's one of the strongest players I've every played with. Very, very strong. Her kicks as a keeper and as a striker are just really powerful.

GIRL 2: I just think Afifa's a real inspiration to anyone who plays soccer, or outside of that. The way she fought back through the adversity of all the injuries she had last season, to carry on and be as strong as she has been is just fantastic.

ALEXANDER ALOXOPOULOS: She's had problems with her fitness. And also, her injuries have curtailed her career as a striker, if you like. So we've put her as a goalkeeper. And I feel that in terms of her ability to progress as a soccer player, ultimately, you know, in a higher competition, possibly overseas, she needs to make an impact as goalkeeper. I think that's where her strength is.

JANE CUNNINGHAM: Afifa's not only passionate about her soccer. She's also deeply committed to her culture and her religious beliefs.

AFIFA SAAD: Being Muslims, you are a stranger towards a lot of people, towards everyone in life. And that - I live with it and I'm happy. Because everybody being the same - it just makes life too boring. It's good to be something... to be different in life. Be you - being yourself. Unique. Many people say, "What do you wear?" and I tell them. They say, "Good on you," you know. I'll get that motivation, the positive feedback that I want to hear.

ALEXANDER ALOXOPOULOS: She has to wear clothes that cover all her skin. So sometimes the referee might say, "Oh, well, no, she's not allowed to wear a black top that goes underneath the soccer strip." So, you know, certain things like that that we, you know, we try and get through. But there hasn't really been that much. There's no official - or I believe there is no official ruling - that says that she can't do it.

AFIFA SAAD: I'm just grateful that, you know, when I'm on the field, with my team and all that, they accept me for who I am, not what I am. They don't judge me. First of all, they see who I am on the inside. They can judge then. They really accept me for who I am. I'm grateful for that. When the September 11 attack occurred, that's when I started to just give up. I felt, "My God." I thought my career was over. You know, I got so scared. Not just what happened to the people that died, but it's Muslim that did the attack. And it kind of gave me the... Kind of half of me was just gone because of what's happened. And I was afraid that if I do continue playing soccer, I would get that rejection from everyone. But I just had to do it for my sake, for my community, for me as a Muslim.

ZAFIR SAAD: Good on her. She's going out there, she's doing something. She's not forgetting her religion, but she's just going out... doing her sport. I think it's great!

AFIFA SAAD: That support, with the family, with the community, with everyone - not just my community, the non-Muslim people as well - that kind of encouragement and that "Go for it! You go, girl," you know? Just... The amazing feelings. It's a beautiful thing. That keeps me going forever.

GEORGE NEGUS: It's a beautiful thing. Soccer-playing Afifa Saad. Shades of 'Bend It Like Beckham'. As we've said before, it's handy to remind ourselves of the very human fact that Muslims are people as well as Muslims. Afifa's reaction to September 11 certainly should have shown you that.

Bron: http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/dimensions_people/Transcripts/s855919.htm

Thank you. Leuk artikel.

taouanza
26-04-04, 13:56
Dat juich ik juist alleen maar toe! Het is trouwens geen vooroordeel maar een feit dat meisjes nogal wat sporten niet kunnen beoefenen als ze zich aan de islamitische regels houden.

Nee jouw regels.

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 14:00
Dat juich ik juist alleen maar toe! Het is trouwens geen vooroordeel maar een feit dat meisjes nogal wat sporten niet kunnen beoefenen als ze zich aan de islamitische regels houden. Ze kunnen nogal wat sporten niet beoefenen als er mensen zoals jij dat willen verbieden, zie je insteek inzake het hooddoekje van Afifa.

taouanza
26-04-04, 14:12
Ze kunnen nogal wat sporten niet beoefenen als er mensen zoals jij dat willen verbieden, zie je insteek inzake het hooddoekje van Afifa.

Inderdaad.

Robbedoes
26-04-04, 14:18
Nee jouw regels.

Meiden mogen met hun voorgeschreven kleding misschien wel meedoen, maar zullen geen prestaties kunnen neerzetten zoals bij

-Internationale atletiek
-Internationale zwemwedstrijden
-Gewichtheffen
-Wielrennen

Trouwens ik ben bang dat op Wimbledon de scheidsrechter/direktie een hoofddoek/niqaab/burqah niet zal toelaten.

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 14:23
Geplaatst door Robbedoes
Meiden mogen met hun voorgeschreven kleding misschien wel meedoen, maar zullen geen prestaties kunnen neerzetten zoals bij

-Internationale atletiek
-Gewichtheffen
-Wielrennen

Trouwens ik ben bang dat op Wimbledon de scheidsrechter/direktie een hoofddoek/niqaab/burqah niet zal toelaten.

Het gaat nu om regels en het mogen meedoen. Over prestaties heeft niemand het.

Verder de sporten die net noemde belemmeren een islamitsche deelneemster helemaal niet om prestaties neer te kunnen zetten.

Robbedoes
26-04-04, 14:52
Hardlopen, hoogspringen met een wijde verhullende jurk?

Horden met een lange jurk?

Zwart schaap toch. :p

freya
26-04-04, 14:57

Hoe afwijkend is een hoofddoek?
Is het plotseling niet meer duidelijk bij welke ploeg ze speelt?
Moeten spelers van hetzelfde elftal dan tegenwoordig ook maar allemaal hun haar in de zelfde kleur verfen?

Kennelijk weet zij meer van de islam dan jij :haha:

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 15:02
Geplaatst door Robbedoes
Hardlopen, hoogspringen met een wijde verhullende jurk?

Horden met een lange jurk?

Zwart schaap toch. :p

Nooit gehoord van een korte broek met een maillot eronderaan. Waar een wil is, is een weg. Voor wielrennen, hardlopenen en gewichtheffen zal het zeker geen probleem opleveren.

Robbedoes
26-04-04, 15:18
een maillot is wel bedekkend, maar ook weer niets (qua vorm) verhullend.

Maar Zwar Schaap jij weet evengoed als mij dat wat je nu allemaal verteld grote onzin is. De enige moslimvrouwen als sportvrouw die ik ken, lopen in dezelfde kleding als niet moslims.

taouanza
26-04-04, 15:21
Geplaatst door Robbedoes

Maar Zwar Schaap jij weet evengoed als mij dat wat je nu allemaal verteld grote onzin is. De enige moslimvrouwen als sportvrouw die ik ken, lopen in dezelfde kleding als niet moslims.

Nee wat jij verteld is onzin. Afifa Saad voetbalt ook niet met een burqa of lange jurk.

freya
26-04-04, 15:23
Geplaatst door Robbedoes

De dochter van de kroonprins van Qatar is karatekampioene.

Nu jij weer :p

Robbedoes
26-04-04, 15:26

Nu jij weer

In verhullende kleding geworden? Dacht het niet :bril: maar verder een knappe prestatie. Die kroonprins is trouwens ook aanrdig westers gezind en wil het emiraat niet in de oude islamitische traditie voortzetten.

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 15:33
Geplaatst door Robbedoes

Maar Zwar Schaap jij weet evengoed als mij dat wat je nu allemaal verteld grote onzin is. De enige moslimvrouwen als sportvrouw die ik ken, lopen in dezelfde kleding als niet moslims. Als het aan veel anti-Islam aanhangers ligt dan mag er helemaal geen moslimvrouw meedoen. Het gaat nu niet om de aanwezigheid van zulke vrouwen maar over het toestaan dat zo een moslimvrouw zich kleedt hoe zij denkt dat dat in overeenstemming is met haar normen en waarden. Daar gaat dit artikel over en niet wat jij denkt of dat conform de Islam is en/of dat tot bepaalde prestaties zal kunnen leiden.

taouanza
26-04-04, 15:42
Geplaatst door Robbedoes

Nu jij weer

In verhullende kleding geworden? Dacht het niet :bril: maar verder een knappe prestatie. Die kroonprins is trouwens ook aanrdig westers gezind en wil het emiraat niet in de oude islamitische traditie voortzetten.

Ik weet niet of ooit een karatepak heb gezien?:rolleyes:

observer
26-04-04, 20:35
Hij sommeerde afgelopen zaterdag Saad de witte hoofddoek te verwisslen voor een 'hijab' in de clubkleuren dus hij verbood niet de hoofddoek maar de kleur

als de tegenstander witte kleding draagt is dat totaal acceptabel

zover ik weet moeten bandana's (seedorf) en van die wielrenbroeken die je wel eens ziet ook qua kleur bij de uitrusting passen

Zwarte Schaap
26-04-04, 21:14
Geplaatst door observer
dus hij verbood niet de hoofddoek maar de kleur

als de tegenstander witte kleding draagt is dat totaal acceptabel

zover ik weet moeten bandana's (seedorf) en van die wielrenbroeken die je wel eens ziet ook qua kleur bij de uitrusting passen

Onze autochtone prikkers die hier reageerden wilden niet eens dat ze een hoofddoek droeg, die gaan nog verder.

taouanza
26-04-04, 21:28
Geplaatst door 151 Nobelprizes
Hoe klonk dat denk je, toen ze een andere kleur doek weigerde.

"Naaaaaah mate, aye ain't gonna change me scaaaaaff." :)

Wie zegt dat ze uberhaupt Engels sprak?
En hoe kom jij zo snel aan 24 strafpunten????? :nerd:

Tomas
26-04-04, 21:54
Al is he wel het andere eind van de wereld, maar hopelijk inspireert ze meisjes hier in nl om aan sport te doen.

taouanza
26-04-04, 21:56
Geplaatst door Tomas
Al is he wel het andere eind van de wereld, maar hopelijk inspireert ze meisjes hier in nl om aan sport te doen.

:duim:

Tomas
26-04-04, 21:59
Geplaatst door taouanza
:duim:

He! Ik probeer sarcastisch te zijn. :moe:

Dutchguy
26-04-04, 22:25
Geplaatst door 151 Nobelprizes
Hoe klonk dat denk je, toen ze een andere kleur doek weigerde.

"Naaaaaah mate, aye ain't gonna change me scaaaaaff." :)

:D

Muslimaah
26-04-04, 23:56
Geplaatst door Robbedoes

Dan moet je neus verder dan NL richting Iran laten reiken :) you nitwit.

Ik heb ook jaren meegedaan aan sport op school. En al zeg ik hetzelf ik deed het damn fine! :ego:

Waar een wil is een weg!

Marsipulami
27-04-04, 00:08
Ik denk toch wel dat moslims het belang van die hoofddoek zwaar overdrijven. Het zijn net autochtonen die moslims. Volgens mij maakt God zich niet zo heel erg druk om dat lapje stof. Hij zal wel groter zijn dan dat. Geloof in God zit toch niet in de kleding die je draagt.

nl-x
27-04-04, 14:21
Geplaatst door Marsipulami
Ik denk toch wel dat moslims het belang van die hoofddoek zwaar overdrijven. Het zijn net autochtonen die moslims. Volgens mij maakt God zich niet zo heel erg druk om dat lapje stof. Hij zal wel groter zijn dan dat. Geloof in God zit toch niet in de kleding die je draagt.
Ik houd jou in de gaten jongen... Je weet dondersgoed dat wij slecht tegen zelfkritiek kunnen :traan2:

Bofko
27-04-04, 14:26
Geplaatst door nl-x
Je weet dondersgoed dat wij slecht tegen zelfkritiek kunnen :traan2: :D Vandaar dat je het ook niet hebt natuurlijk.

Zwarte Schaap
27-04-04, 20:44
Geplaatst door Marsipulami
Ik denk toch wel dat moslims het belang van die hoofddoek zwaar overdrijven. Het zijn net autochtonen die moslims. Volgens mij maakt God zich niet zo heel erg druk om dat lapje stof. Hij zal wel groter zijn dan dat. Geloof in God zit toch niet in de kleding die je draagt. Als je eerlijk bent zijn de ongelovigen die er het zwaarst aan tillen en met verboden aan komen draven. Zij hebben begin jaren 90 bepaalt dat het hoofdoekje tot strijdpunt verheven moest worden.

Zou jij het fijn vinden dat anderen en dan ook nog vooral niet-christenen voor je gaan bepalen hoe je je geloof moet beleven en welke dogmas en/of voorschriften je moet naleven?

mark61
28-04-04, 03:24
Geplaatst door Robbedoes

-Internationale atletiek
-Gewichtheffen

Junior Weight-lifting Championships

Anadolu Agency: 10/3/2002

ROME - Turkey won four gold, two silver and a bronze medal in the first day of the 28th Men's and 5th Women's European Junior Weight-Lifting Championships which began in Rome on Thursday.

Nurcan Taylan of Turkey, competing in 48 kg women's event in the championship, won gold medal. Taylan lifted a total of 175 kg, 80 kg in snatch and 95 kg in clean and jerk, became the European Champion.

A Sydney, sept athlètes femmes participeront aux J.O. : Nezha Bidouane, Hasna Benhassi, Amina Aït Hammou, Saloua Ouaziz, Zhor El Kamch, Bouchra Chaâbi et Asmae Laghzaoui.

Voici, par ailleurs, la liste des athlètes retenus pour Sydney:

- dames:
400 m haies : Nezha Bidouane
800 m : Hasna Benhassi, Amina ait Hammou
1500 m : Hasna Benhassi, Saloua Ouâziz
5000 m : Zhor El Kamch, Asmae Laghzaoui
10000 m : Asmae Laghzaoui, Bouchra Chaâbi.

Rania 'the Golden Fish' Elwani not an accidental hero
Ayeesha Fairouz MET correspondent in Amman

http://www.metimes.com/issue99-36/metpix/rani_alwan.gif

Egypt's "Golden Fish" swimmer Rania Elwani didn't mince her words when she first arrived in Amman for the 9th Pan Arab Games.

"I came to win ten gold medals for Egypt," she told reporters before the opening of the swimming competitions. And she went on to do so with ease.