PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Bekende Israelische acteur dreigt Sjaron met de dood

lennart
16-05-04, 17:11
Israeli Actor Threatens To Avenge Son, Kill Sharon

CAIRO, May 16 (IslamOnline.net) - A famed Israeli actor threatened Saturday, May 15, to assassinate Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, blaming him for the killing of his sergeant son and four other soldiers last week in the southern Gaza Strip city of Rafah.

"I hold the prime minister responsible for the killing of my son and not the Palestinians," Shlomo Vishinski was quoted as saying by the Israeli public radio.

Lior Vishinski and four soldiers were killed Thursday, May 13, when Palestinian resistance fighters blew up a second Israeli armored vehicle in less than 48 hours.

Israeli warplanes responded with a sweeping air raid , killing at least 16 Palestinians.

Vishinski said he phoned a journalist in the mass-circulation Maariv daily shortly after he knew the heart-breaking news and told him about his intentions to kill Sharon.

He said an Israeli special force stormed his house and arrested him the same night only to be released later.

The actor has also urged the Israeli government to allow him to burry his son in front of the headquarters of the governing Likud party which he held accountable for the loss of his son.

His request was spurned.

"Now, I won't pay income tax," he said. "I won't send my money to the Likud party's central committee
http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2004-05/16/article05.shtml

plexus
16-05-04, 17:42
dreigen ..hij 'moet' het gewoon doen.