Pagina 2/2 EersteEerste 12
    Resultaten 11 tot 18 van de 18

Onderwerp: Stoere bekeerlingen

Ingeschreven
      Oct 2007
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht

Standaard Re: Stoere bekeerlingen

Nee. 'Jullie', als je al in die termen wil formuleren, hebben helemaal niet hetzelfde gedaan.
      Als je dat zou willen volhouden, dan had je geassimileerd, zoals deze vrouw. Een ander geloof aangenomen en je, als individu, ondergedompeld in een vreemde cultuur en je die vrijwillig en met overgave, eigen gemaakt.
      Of dat goed of slecht zou wezen, dat weet ik niet. Maar je houd je zelf voor de gek als je denkt dit individuele geval als exemplarisch voor migrantengroepen te kunnen voorstellen.

Ingeschreven
      Jun 2017
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Samir75017 Bekijk Berichten
      They want to fully live their new faith by living in a Muslim country. Getting out of their comfort zone. Not always an easy task, let’s be honest. New faith, new culture, new country, new language, new habits ...
      Difficult indeed, for daily affairs you need either money or acquaintances (piston !!!). I don't know how people manage over there without the network of a family.

That’s a big step and an honest initiative compared to a kafir that converts to Islam just in order to be able to marry his Muslim girlfriend.
      There are more Morrocan men using and abusing blond girls, dumping them later to marry a Moroccan girl from there village, then Dutch Kufar converting to marry a Moroccon woman. Why would Dutch guys even bother? Plenty of fish in the sea.

Completely unbalanced view set here by some of the khrawet of maroc.nl and has nothing to do with reality. This twisted view acts as a justification in their mind in order to bash converts and even other nationalities and express their ignorant racism.
      Antwoord met Citaat Antwoord met Citaat 2 Thanks, 2 Likes, 1 Dislikes

Very Important Prikker Samir75017's Avatar
      Ingeschreven
      Dec 2011
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door HaasHaas Bekijk Berichten
      we have done the same but in the opposite position. and with much more efforts and difficulties to solve. we never got the recognition for it.
      I see what you mean but our parents did that for economic reasons, which is slightly different (I think) than moving from one country to another to comply with your faith (doing the Hijrah). I have some admiration as well for European-born Muslims (us) who have taken the opposite route of their parents to go and settle in Morocco or wherever they come from just to be able to comply with their faith, leaving their comfort zone behind.
      Antwoord met Citaat Antwoord met Citaat 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes

Ingeschreven
      Jun 2017
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht

I see what you mean but our parents did that for economic reasons, which is slightly different (I think) than moving from one country to another to comply with your faith (doing the Hijrah). I have some admiration as well for European-born Muslims (us) who have taken the opposite route of their parents to go and settle in Morocco or wherever they come from just to be able to comply with their faith, leaving their comfort zone behind.
      I agree, emigration for dunya differs from hijrah for the sake of Allah. I don't know the intention of the couple mentioned by Revi, InshAllah for the latter group a great reward (see quran 16:41)
      Antwoord met Citaat Antwoord met Citaat 1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 1 Dislikes

Banned
      Ingeschreven
      Jan 2020
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht

That’s a big step and an honest initiative compared to a kafir that converts to Islam just in order to be able to marry his Muslim girlfriend.
      Er zijn veel Marokkaanse vrouwen in de zeik genomen door voornamelijk neppe Hollandse of Surinaamse bekeerlingen.

In tegenstelling tot de Islamitische man wordt de Moslima vaker geconfronteerd met een neppe Hollandse of Surinaamse bekeerling.
      Antwoord met Citaat Antwoord met Citaat 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 1 Dislikes

Banned
      Ingeschreven
      Jan 2020
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht
      Antwoord met Citaat Antwoord met Citaat 1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 1 Dislikes

Ingeschreven
      Dec 2006
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht

that's not true. and you know it. or maybe you don't. my parents for example brought here to work for them. they needed them. and yes, obviously also for political intentions from both the states. my father was a political refugee. not economic.

i think you don't know what kind of problems our parents had back then for finding and persevere their faith and believes without the stupid political and social intentions of the residents here. and you can read it here above again by a nutwit convert. the game is still the same because they don't know better. they only see themselves as a prophecy. our parents and also we are the one who left our comfort zone. not them. if they go to casa or marakesh, they will continue the same thing they did back here. it's a proxy breakdown from the inside.

i'm surprised you talk about them like they are a sort of wonder. they have done nothing than proclaim our faith and trash our culture believes. when it don't regulate with their way, they come with stupid online-written philosophies. hipstersalafists.

Ingeschreven
      Dec 2006
      Post Thanks / Like
      Reputatie Macht

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Salvatio Bekijk Berichten
      Er zijn veel Marokkaanse vrouwen in de zeik genomen door voornamelijk neppe Hollandse of Surinaamse bekeerlingen.

In tegenstelling tot de Islamitische man wordt de Moslima vaker geconfronteerd met een neppe Hollandse of Surinaamse bekeerling.
      ja jongen. wij van maroc.nl hebben al die blonde chicks geneukt volgens onze zure bekeerde nitwit.
      als we gaan trouwen nemen we lekker een marokkaanse vrouw uit onze stam. yes we can!

+ Plaats Nieuw Onderwerp

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Forum Rechten